The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Character creation: EYEBROWS!

Cin_Vhetin
Cin_Vhetin
✭✭
I usually create female characters and pretty much hate all the eyebrows available. I created a male breton character the other day and realized how much better the quality of the eyebrows are. The female eyebrows range from a penciled on look to fuzzy wing inverted v shapes; none of which actually look like an eyebrow as compared to the male versions.
What happened? I have several guesses but would prefer to keep this friendly.
There are hundreds, it seems, of face and head markings available; how about a package of better quality eyebrows for female characters? Please!
  • spacecritter
    spacecritter
    Soul Shriven
    There are a couple I like on the far end of the slider, but that's two out of however many available. That said, I do think the more stylized looks work well for dunmer or altmer characters. It'd be fun to have options that are a little more natural or even unkempt - less Bella, more Gigi.