The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina or Magicka NB for dungeons/trials DPS?

Jasus5457
Jasus5457
Which one achieves higher DPS?
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is incredibly subjective and changes by the update, if not month-to-month. If you are committed to playing a Nightblade, build one that is a Khajiit or Dark Elf. They are strong DPS races to begin with, and both are optimal for hybrid/flipping between magicka and stamina. In my personal opinion, the magblade is stronger because its easier to play in its current form. However, I run one with daggers on the front bar with a fire staff on the back, so its kind of a stamblade, too.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed on Dark Elf magblade (with some hybrid skills). High Elf can also be top tier if you're sure you'll never switch to stam, but the Dark Elf gives that flexibility. Khajiit can be good for solo and 4 man content, but falls off in trials since the main bonus of crit damage will be negated by group buffs.

Magblade seems to have the better skills and morphs, with Merciless Resolve, Concealed Weapon, and Twisting Path. Technically the stamina Killer's Blade does more damage than Impale, but I prefer Impale's range. The main stamina skills you'll use are Barbed Trap, and maybe back bar a bow for Endless Hail or 2h for Stampede (slightly better than Wall of Fire).