Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone happen to know of an addon...

BenTSG
BenTSG
✭✭✭✭
Heyo Peeps! Just dropped by to ask for some potential help. Thanks to the Outfit system, I've two outfits for my main character. Both have different themes, and the second one also makes use of a personality, skin, and ideally a different mount too, but switching build and then having to manually switch/apply these other things is a bit of a bother. Does anyone happen to know of an addon that would let me save *all* the details of a outfit (Personality, Skins, Mounts, Outfit slot) and load them all together whenever said outfit is picked, or perhaps even when x Armoury slot is selected, or something along those lines.

Many thanks for any help!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is called Dressing Room. There is also AlphaGear.

The stock UI has this now, but i think you need to buy something from the Crown Store
    Edited by Nestor on 20 March 2023 16:05
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

The stock UI has this now, but i think you need to buy something from the Crown Store

Ah yes, I remember AlphaGear, though I don't recall it ever letting you change your outfit, personality, mounts and skins, just your 'builds'. Granted though I haven't used it since the Armoury System came into play so it might;ve changed. Looks like Dressing Room sort of does the same though, but that I have never used.

I'm not looking for something that will let me make 'builds' per say since I use the Armoury system, I just want something to be able to change my personalty, skin and mount and just that, so if there is an addon for it, I'd prefer a lighter one that just does those things, but if AlphaGear/Dressing Room are some of the only ones that will let me do it, I suppose I can try to bite the bullet and use them and try to just completely ignore the other features they bring.

What do you mean about the StockUI thing, though? Also thank you for taking the time to respond with some addon names!
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BenTSG wrote: »

Ah yes, I remember AlphaGear, though I don't recall it ever letting you change your outfit, personality, mounts and skins, just your 'builds'. Granted though I haven't used it since the Armoury System came into play so it might;ve changed. Looks like Dressing Room sort of does the same though, but that I have never used.

I'm not looking for something that will let me make 'builds' per say since I use the Armoury system, I just want something to be able to change my personalty, skin and mount and just that, so if there is an addon for it, I'd prefer a lighter one that just does those things, but if AlphaGear/Dressing Room are some of the only ones that will let me do it, I suppose I can try to bite the bullet and use them and try to just completely ignore the other features they bring.

What do you mean about the StockUI thing, though? Also thank you for taking the time to respond with some addon names!

Neither Alpha Gear or Dressing Room are what you’re looking for. Check out Armory Style Manager. I use Style and Elegance but it doesn’t associate with the Armory.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • BenTSG
    BenTSG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

Neither Alpha Gear or Dressing Room are what you’re looking for. Check out Armory Style Manager. I use Style and Elegance but it doesn’t associate with the Armory.

Oh my god, thank you so much, that is *excatly* what I was looking for! I took a look at that Style and Elegance addon as well out of curiosity and it interesting, but I already use Custom Idle Animations anyways for stuff like that, and I am not too sure I've much of a need to change my title, but I'll keep the name handy in case I happen to need it. For now though this has hit what I wanted perfectly! Many thanks for your help and response!
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »

Oh my god, thank you so much, that is *excatly* what I was looking for! I took a look at that Style and Elegance addon as well out of curiosity and it interesting, but I already use Custom Idle Animations anyways for stuff like that, and I am not too sure I've much of a need to change my title, but I'll keep the name handy in case I happen to need it. For now though this has hit what I wanted perfectly! Many thanks for your help and response!

No problem!!! Took me a while to find what I needed but it definitely enhanced my experience so I’m very glad I was able to help!

I don’t use style and elegance for the animations, I use a different addon (might be the same one you use ahaha). Style and elegance’s animation section seems difficult to set up. But the rest of it is easy to use. I use it personally because I make like 12 outfits to keep things interesting hahaha so figured Id include it just in case you ever end up in that situation.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore