Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Explorer's Celebration again?

Gracous
Gracous
✭✭✭
I got a message on my login page that the Explorer's Celebration is on again but i didn't get any extra xp or resources. Can someone please explain?
PS5 NA
Thanks!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 19 March 2023 18:34
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's probably been there since the last Explorers Celebration. The message was there for weeks on PC, right up until U37 was released.
    PC EU
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The message was there for weeks on PC, right up until U37 was released.

No it wasn't.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »

No it wasn't.

Yeah, went away the morning the event ended, for me. Haven't seen it since.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    • RaddlemanNumber7
      RaddlemanNumber7
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭

No it wasn't.

Saw it with my own eyes. Kept checking every now and then to see how long it would stay there.
      PC EU
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

No it wasn't.

Saw it with my own eyes. Kept checking every now and then to see how long it would stay there.

Must have been a PC/EU quirk, then.
      Because it left PC/NA on the morning of March 7th, last week, when the event ended.
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • SeaGtGruff
        SeaGtGruff
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        There are a number of ways that things are announced. I think what @RaddlemanNumber7 might be talking about is the small scrolling text that is displayed at the bottom of the login (server selection) screen, not the picture-and-text announcements that are displayed in the bottom left corner of the character selection screen. I also noticed that the small scrolling text on the login screen continued to mention the Explorers Event on the PC well after it had actually ended.
        I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        SeaGtGruff wrote: »
        There are a number of ways that things are announced. I think what @RaddlemanNumber7 might be talking about is the small scrolling text that is displayed at the bottom of the login (server selection) screen, not the picture-and-text announcements that are displayed in the bottom left corner of the character selection screen. I also noticed that the small scrolling text on the login screen continued to mention the Explorers Event on the PC well after it had actually ended.

Ok, yeah. I have noticed a delay with that scroll before.
        It was for something other than the Explorer's Event (I don't recall even glancing at the scroll since I noticed old info still there sometime prior to the Explorer's Event).

(and I *was* referring to the picture and text on the character screen in my posts above).
          PC/NA Warden Main
        • DragonRacer
          DragonRacer
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          It’s not live anymore. I believe the main screen announcements page simply missed being updated.

PC folks, console has this screen when we log in to server screen, but before the character select screen. I took this photo a few minutes ago showing the event still being advertised, even though it is no longer live. Sorry for phone photo, but PS does not allow screenshots of load screens, for whatever bizarre reason.

https://imgur.com/a/lKksD0O
          Edited by DragonRacer on 15 March 2023 18:42
          PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
        • Stanx
          Stanx
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          It’s not live anymore. I believe the main screen announcements page simply missed being updated.

PC folks, console has this screen when we log in to server screen, but before the character select screen. I took this photo a few minutes ago showing the event still being advertised, even though it is no longer live. Sorry for phone photo, but PS does not allow screenshots of load screens, for whatever bizarre reason.

Yep it's still up on xbox, too
        • Gracous
          Gracous
          ✭✭✭
          Was hoping for one more XP boost before the Jester's Festival. Yes I'm greedy that way lol.
        • SeaGtGruff
          SeaGtGruff
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          Stanx wrote: »

Yep it's still up on xbox, too

Yes, those look like the same announcements which were changed on PC a few years back (with Blackwood's release, IIRC?) to a single line of small text that scrolls by horizontally at the bottom of the login (server selection) screen. The reference to the Explorers Event didn't get removed when the event ended, but should go away eventually.
          I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
        • ZOS_Icy
          ZOS_Icy
          mod
          Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Events & Contests section, as it is better suited there.

Thank you for your understanding.
          Staff Post