The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO support and fake store scarcity

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
it was my understanding that as scarcity and its relation to digital store items in ESO is completely fake (we do not have a scarcity on crown crates. . .) we were able to submit support tickets to request items so long as we have the funds available.

yet after sitting in support queue waiting for responses and ticket elevations to get an automated "closed"

so do i need to literally link or post some legal business stuff to get this sorted or what?

Edited by ZOS_Kraken on 15 March 2023 15:21
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They quit allowing that a year or so back now; I don't remember just when, or what the reason was.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ZOS_Kraken
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    They quit allowing that a year or so back now; I don't remember just when, or what the reason was.

Seemed to me to coincide with when Microsoft got involved.

Everything, in my experience, support-wise got much worse after that.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Livvy wrote: »
    TaSheen wrote: »

Seemed to me to coincide with when Microsoft got involved.

Everything, in my experience, support-wise got much worse after that.

i was curious if it had something to do with the whole thing when they added the "priority" thing based on account logins, essentially putting low / non use accounts on a separate data center until accessed as to not clog the main.

maybe some store items also get sent to "savings account" data center and we all play in the "checking account" server, so now we have a leaner faster server but we actually need to manually move things over from our savings to checking's now.

thats how i see it perhaps.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick