Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Linchal Grand Manor

Wise_Will
Wise_Will
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

i've been waiting many many moons for Linchal Grand Manor to return to the Crown Store, for the last 2 years it has been between Jan and Feb each year, however nothing this year, can you confirm if it will be back this year at all? This has been my dream house for years but never quite had the money for it, now i do and i have all furniture ready to go.

Thank you
XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    It was in the market.... 8 months ago? I remember seeing it last year.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
    /script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)

• Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was in the market.... 8 months ago? I remember seeing it last year.

Was last available February 24, 2022
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if all homes were available at least once a year but not including the two festival-themed homes, most are available about every two years, give or take several months. There have been exceptions, including as you pointed out, Linchal Grand Manor being available Jan/Feb in 2021 and again in 2022. I think there may have been an increase last year because there were far fewer new ones released? (Only two besides the inn room in contrast to eight every year prior!)