Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New furnishing plans from Galen

Neriala
Neriala
✭✭✭
Furnishings
A set of 27 new furnishing plans can be found in Galen Reward Coffers earned by completing Delve and World Boss daily quests in Galen.
These plans include a variety of walls, platforms, and hearths, as well as a working door, several Druid monoliths, and a variety of twisted Firesong sculptures.

Why do i find old furnishing plans from High Isle in Galen reward coffers? Yesterday i recieved one new plan and 2 already existing furnishing plans from High Isle. If i would still be in need for this stuff i would do dailies in High Isle. In Galen i am expecting something new (also still waiting for the new motifs, hope they will soon be implemented to game too).

I hope you did something wrong and will fix this. Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 14 March 2023 16:56
Life is like a river. Wisdom is knowing when to paddle and when to float. There's a time to grab your paddle and forge your way ahead in life and there's a time to just chill, relax and just go with the flow.

• BaalMelqartu
    BaalMelqartu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galen has always had High Isle furnishing plans drop from the reward coffers. It has always mildly irritated me, so I'm with you.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I don't like this change.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • Marcusorion1
    Marcusorion1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping Rewards would be more skewed towards " new" myself; between nothing, old and new as options for the reward
    "new " has been very elusive for me, "nothing" is a clear winner.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's annoying - this grind is not much fun in first place, we don't need more layers of grind in this.
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the floor (2nd and 3rd level) found in the new Fogbreak Lighthouse can be bought/found as a large platform furnishing? If not, here is a selfish plug for the floor as a furnishing plan. Thank you, and picture below.

6rupdb0n3fo8.jpg