The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Original Morrowind tattoos

Cruxanero
Cruxanero
✭✭✭✭
First of all I have to say that I love the new load screen and character selection arts. They are absolutely beautiful and all the mushrooms take me right back to Morrowind times. :)

But it also reminded me of something that was bothering me for some time. A couple years ago, I made a reddit thread asking if a specific tattoo from TES III: Morrowind was available in ESO, and learned that it was not. As far as I know, it also wasn't added in the meantime, but I could have missed it, since I only really keep up to date with the housing section of the crown store. It's about this tattoo (the displayed characters are my Skyrim, Morrowind and ESO toons respectively):

cpw803fz26101.jpg

If this is still not available, please consider adding it.

Why is this important to me? Well, in every single ES game until now I've played the same character, and I always tried to get as close to his original appearance (which was the Morrowind one) as possible. In the single player games, I could just mod in the tattoo, but that's of course not an option here. So, for years, there was something missing. It would be great if you could use the oppurtunity with Necrom to introduce some of the old Morrowind tattoos, specifically the Hand of Vivec one. If you hurry up, you might even make it before I reach CP3000, but you'd need to be really fast then. :D
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the look of hand tattoo, it would be definitely be cool to have it as a cosmetic addition to the game. Hope the devs can do that one day, OP!
  • Inari Telvanni
    Inari Telvanni
    ✭✭✭
    ABSOLUTELY this ^^^
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cruxanero wrote: »
    (the displayed characters are my Skyrim, Morrowind and ESO toons respectively):

cpw803fz26101.jpg

I think you meant Morrowind, Skyrim, and ESO respectively?
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Cruxanero
    Cruxanero
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I think you meant Morrowind, Skyrim, and ESO respectively?

Oh... of course! I don't know why I didn't order the list chronologically as well...

And ZOS, it's almost been another year (in addition to the 4 years from the reddit post), but I still want this tattoo. You sadly didn't make it before I reached CP 3000, but I'll give you another goal: CP 3600. That should still leave you a year or so. Please? :)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm puzzled we haven't recieved any dunmer themed face and body markings designed after the ones from Morrowind. Instead we just get random weird markings, or some half-hearted made ones with fungi on.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!