The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A house on Galen

spacecritter
spacecritter
Soul Shriven
Are there any plans for housing on Galen? I would love a little druid cottage in the forest - or anywhere, really.
  • DivineKitty
    DivineKitty
    ✭✭✭
    We're getting a house that's combination Druid Island and Lighthouse... Ok technically, the entrance is in High Isle, but you can see the house on the Galen map, because it's half way between the two.

It looks pretty cool on the PTS though.
  • spacecritter
    spacecritter
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, I do like that one! I was hoping for something smaller though, like Ryvana's hut.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, a medium-sized druid-themed home with both indoors and outdoors spaces would be great!
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We're getting a house that's combination Druid Island and Lighthouse... Ok technically, the entrance is in High Isle, but you can see the house on the Galen map, because it's half way between the two.

It looks pretty cool on the PTS though.

There are two "entrances;" one of which is on Galen. (It's right next to the Old Port Mornard crafting station.)

zDrOPTM.png

That little island out in the ocean to the southeast, surrounded by a reef, is the actual location of the lighthouse.
    (it can be seen clearly from the south shore of Galen, and from the north shore of High Isle))

You travel to Galen from Fogbreak Lighthouse by taking the rowboat at the docks on the opposite side of the island from where you land if coming from High Isle.

KK6yiy9.png
    2FzVYx9.png

The landing on Galen (a rowboat, like the one on High Isle) doesn't [at least currently] have an icon/indicator on the map (like the one on the North shore of High Isle has the standard "House" icon.)
    But the boat is very visible from the crafting station. (you can see the light from the lighthouse extending off the right side of my compass.)

MmdDcZi.png

The High Isle landiings...

nSv2exL.png
    pwh5cep.png
    qrTxNMb.png
    KE3y2iY.png
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on 11 March 2023 17:34
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • DinoZavr
      DinoZavr
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Medium-size houses in all of smaller zones would be great.
      As for now we are offered only manor-sized ones and ALL OF THEM are Crown Store exclusive.
      Galen and Blackreach Arkthzan have no housing at all, and the Deadlands manor has no entry/exit point to the zone.

Zenimax, please, make convenient medium/large size houses in the DLC zones available for ingame gold purchase.
      PC EU