The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Castle Thorn and the Mystery of the Disappearing Circle

• DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s just a massive bummer when going for trifectas and then this bug which has been known for years strikes members of your team.
  • celner4_ESO
    celner4_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno any update to this not being fixed yet?
    What is Truth? Not my own truth, and not your truth. But Universal Truth, that is an absolution.
  • baconaura
    baconaura
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin Still experiencing this on xbox NA and PC NA. is there an ETA on this?
    This makes getting the HM almost impossible, especially during this event where the mask style page is dropping....

This is easily reproducible, and hoping to atleast get an acknowledgement about this bug from you guys...
  • smallwitchy
    smallwitchy
    Soul Shriven
    me when the: ran hm countless times with desync because i've learnt to just follow my buddies closely. gg zos
    Edited by smallwitchy on 12 February 2024 13:42
    we love zos
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a thing on Xbox NA for a very long time. When my dungeon group ran the perfecta, we got around the problem with the circles using the following approach. We'd clear the dungeon and get to the final boss, activating hard mode. Then one player would stay in the dungeon, while the others logged out, quit the game, and closed the game from the Xbox home menu. Then you go into your settings -> storage -> delete local save games. The Xbox will reset and then the players log back in. Once the players are back in the game, the person that is waiting in the dungeon does the same process: log out, quit game, delete local saved games, and re-log. Once everyone is back in the dungeon, commence with the fight.

This worked 100% of the time as we worked on completing the perfecta. It's an annoying pain but totally worth it to avoid the desynced circles issue.

Happy achievement hunting