The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-RP] The Circle of Schemes is recruiting!

Idelise
Idelise
✭✭✭
Fame! Glory! Recognition! Riches!
Like any rational person, we're only interested in that last one.

The Circle of Schemes.

In a nutshell:
An off-the-books society that puts its main focus on the shady side of living. Comprised of those that are either shunned or live outside of society's definition of 'normal'. Thieves, smugglers, witches, sell-swords, afflicted... As long as you bring something to the table, you'll find a place here. Find your home in one of the many hideouts and havens provided by those who dwell in the shadows.

Have a look at our carrd which holds detailed information concerning the community.

If that doesn't convince you, listen to these made-up quotes from associates and customers alike:

"Yes. I was aptly provided with the right amount of morally grey buffoons to fulfil my questionable endeavour. What of it?"
Giluthiel, questionable Altmer merchant

"They told me to go to the place and rough up the fellow... So I went to the place and roughed up the fellow... Then I got paid. That's nice."
Lugmutz gro-Burak, Orc sellsword and ruffian

"Hahaha! Look at the coin! All of the coin! I'm riiiiiich!"
Cuts-Many-Purses, Argonian thief

"I volunteered my tavern for these gatherings of my own volition. I didn't get pressured into anything. I swear... Now please stop sending the scary Argonian by my house every night."
Jharis Gueseric, happily obliging innkeeper.

"No! S'drassa did not tinker with the dice! This one is innocent, he swears it! No, not the cellars again! Not the cellars!"
S'drassa, a known swindler

Interested in joining? Contact @Shika#6271 or @Nehmain#0615 on Discord.

The Circle of Schemes presents: The Unyielding
Rumours both in- and outside the underground, speak of a group of mercenaries calling themselves The Unyielding. Over the last months, the group has undertaken dangerous excursions. Excursions utterly unmentioned on any bounty boards and unknown to the adventuring guilds. Little is said about the group itself, with the general public left in the dark on whether the group even has a leader. To add to the vague nature of the rumours, its members prefer to carry no colours nor uniforms to distinguish them.
As the tale goes, the only thing bringing them together is their skill in combat - and a coin, with custom engraving - which they use to obtain the elusive bounties. The unique trades and special contracts are offered only in certain taverns or hideouts, rumoured to have connections to 'underground' resources...

⚔️ What does it mean? ⚔️
In the Circle of Schemes, adventure is always our first and main focus. As DMs and as players, we want to offer our members a venue to not only serve as a hub (for potentially more or less legal activities) but to provide them with an engaging adventuring experience.
You do not need to have a criminal/afflicted/questionable character to join in! The Unyielding is meant to serve as a hook for characters who mainly focus on adventure, fame and glory that comes with a completed mercenary job.