The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Crates no longer giftable?

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have any more information on this? I want to gift some crates from one of my accounts to another of my accounts, since the Stonelore crates are leaving the store soon, and this STILL doesn't seem to be possible. I've been patiently waiting, but it looks like it's still stuck. This is really frustrating.
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin
    with still no info people are beginning to think this is on purpose, to get rid of crate gifting. Can you at least confirm or deny this if you cannot give an ETA?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    oversleeps wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin
    with still no info people are beginning to think this is on purpose, to get rid of crate gifting. Can you at least confirm or deny this if you cannot give an ETA?

We are not getting rid of crate gifting. As stated before, the issue our team is working to solve is a bit complex. So it is taking a bit of time to get through. We still do not have an ETA to share, but the team is working towards solving this solution as soon as they can.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if it was because of a random bug, or if zos is working on something related to the crates/store and it caused this to happen inadvertently. It seems very specific, since no other items were affected. Anyway, I hope it gets solved soon, the current crate season is leaving in a few days, so it would be nice to have gifting up and working.
  • rottenlittlecreature
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

We are not getting rid of crate gifting. As stated before, the issue our team is working to solve is a bit complex. So it is taking a bit of time to get through. We still do not have an ETA to share, but the team is working towards solving this solution as soon as they can.

@ZOS_Kevin Thank you for reassurance at least. Is there any chance y'all will be or could be convinced to bringing back gloomspore soon after its fixed(as opposed to months/years from now when it just rolls back around)? My partner and friends wanted to get me some and couldn't and I'd been looking forward to them for a while. :frowning:
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would cry if this is a tax or legal complexity they are experiencing
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • FatnissEverdeen1
    Please bring back Akaviri Potentate, Gloomspore, and Stonelore when the gifting bug is fixed because those of us who are interested in obtaining them don't want to wait 1-3 years just because of a bug. Also, a thank you to those working on resolving this issue.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no news? Now Stonelore crates are about to go
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    i hope will be fixed with today's patch
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    paws crossed!
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    well, not in patchnotes...
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn't fixed today.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does seem super odd, any time things go wrong with crown store in the past, EVERYTHING halts and its fixed asap. It was practically a running joke how quickly they would throw the game down to fix a bug. This one having no traction comes off as weird.
  • Durnik
    Durnik
    ✭✭✭
    Crates are stuck in combat.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we there yet? how bout now. moooom he's on my side!!!
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still feel like it's not a client-sided issue though, because according to this thread, it started about a month after PC Patch 8.2.10 (which came out on February 9th) and a week before PC Patch 8.3.5 (which came out on March 13th).
    Edited by Maitsukas on 27 March 2023 16:26
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    its been an issue since march 3rd.
  • The_one_i_seek
    The_one_i_seek
    ✭✭✭
    its been an issue since march 3rd.

there was account system maintenance at that time, isnt it?
  • KENDALLPOP
    KENDALLPOP
    ✭✭✭
    New crate season in a few days and no fix yet....? lol
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonder when they will put up the new crown crate news article
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »
    Wonder when they will put up the new crown crate news article

Wondering this too. Seems really late this time around.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • charlesjogosTYB
    charlesjogosTYB
    Soul Shriven
    I intend not to spend money on Elder Scrolls Online until they fix this "bug"! It's been more than 20 days and it seems that this is not a priority for them... it reminds me of what RIOT Games did with sending skins as gifts between players, and it's been 1 year since that situation. Soon there will be new Crates and we will still be stuck with it.
  • BeWare94
    BeWare94
    ✭✭
    I intend not to spend money on Elder Scrolls Online until they fix this "bug"! It's been more than 20 days and it seems that this is not a priority for them... it reminds me of what RIOT Games did with sending skins as gifts between players, and it's been 1 year since that situation. Soon there will be new Crates and we will still be stuck with it.

No one should spend any money until they give us some inclination of eta or just come out and say anything.
  • Gamergirl1973
    Gamergirl1973
    ✭✭
    Anyone know if this issue has been resolved?
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    fix the bug almost a month now
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have an eta or anything at all. Especially with a new bundle being out.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We checked in with the team this morning and they are still working out the bug here. We understand this is frustrating, especially with a new crate. They are hoping to have this resolved soon, but once we get a solid ETA, we will let everyone know.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    I just want to gift my friends new crates
  • EmperorRemanIV
    EmperorRemanIV
    ✭✭✭
    "ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 30, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)"

Let's hope this brings a fix to the issue
    His Imperial Majesty, Reman IV, Emperor of Cyrodiil, Sunspire Saint, Baron/Thane of Falkreath, Solitude and Morthal, Lord of the Daggerfall Covenant, Ophidian Overlord of Sanctum Ophidia, Councilor of the Ebonheart Pact, General of the Covenant Army, Clan Father, Guardian of the Reach, Elsweyr, Galen and owner of Fort Redwater and Fort Linchal.
  • oversleeps
    oversleeps
    ✭✭
    "ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 30, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)"

Let's hope this brings a fix to the issue

fingers crossed my friend <3
This discussion has been closed.