The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "Crown Store Showcase- March 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
d12w7vlsu5mn.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Crown Store Showcase- March 2023"

"An enticing collection of frivolous and fearsome treasures arrives in the in-game Crown Store this month. Check out everything coming here!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 30 March 2023 14:01
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing for me this month, unfortunately. Maybe next month.

As for requests, I'd love to see the Wild Hunt, Dragonscale, and Frost Atronach crates return. And usual, I am requesting that hair dyeing is added in game! We already know it's lore friendly!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m looking forward to exploring the new dungeons and the new guar mount looks cool. :)
  • SueGale
    SueGale
    ✭✭
    What's the difference between the Chronometer of the Tribunal featured here... and the hourglass we already got that makes time stand still? Or is it just a different take on the same thing for those who don't do festivals???
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SueGale wrote: »
    What's the difference between the Chronometer of the Tribunal featured here... and the hourglass we already got that makes time stand still? Or is it just a different take on the same thing for those who don't do festivals???

It does the same thing. On PTS it was available in the crown store and for writ vouchers.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Normally we don't get any returning crates in March because it's a new crate season month, but I'm glad to see the brief return of Gloomspore and hopeful that this means all twelve months will now have re-runs instead of just eight months of the year! I do wish the longer availability window that Akaviri Potentate is currently enjoying would become the norm, but a week is certainly better than nothing at all!

And as always, I am also here to beg for the Dapple Grey Palfrey in next month's showcase o:)
  • saf227_ESO
    saf227_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since it's not mentioned here, does this mean the new house, Fogbreak Lighthouse, won't be available in March?
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a slight change to get The Hunter's Glade back into the store, please ?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saf227_ESO wrote: »
    Since it's not mentioned here, does this mean the new house, Fogbreak Lighthouse, won't be available in March?

It would surely be in the Crown store showcase if it were. I believe only crates appear with their own separate announcement. I am surprised it won’t be available next month but expect it will be available by May at least, as surely the focus would move fully to the next chapter by then, although some houses have released later than was expected due to bugs that needed fixing or reasons unknown.
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WHY is Fogbreak Lighthouse not going to be available when Update 37 hits?

Why are you folks so freaking inconsistent with new house availability?
    (some are available when the new content drops, others are delayed up to several months [e.g., Stone Eagle].)

It's infuriating.

Edited by Grizzbeorn on 2 March 2023 08:26
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • RaddlemanNumber7
      RaddlemanNumber7
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Aderene, Fargrave Dregs Dealer. Aderene is willing to trade items you don't need for useful materials.

I hope we get more details on how this works before it goes on sale. It sounds like she may be something more than just a merchant.
      PC EU
    • seecodenotgames
      seecodenotgames
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Aderene, Fargrave Dregs Dealer. Aderene is willing to trade items you don't need for useful materials.

I hope we get more details on how this works before it goes on sale. It sounds like she may be something more than just a merchant.

I thought that at first and then I figured it was just another decon assistant.
      Houses on PC EU (newest first)
      • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
      • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
      • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
      • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
      • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
      • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
      • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
      • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
      • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
      • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
      • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
      • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
      • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
      • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
      • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
      • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
      • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
      • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
      • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
      • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
      • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
      • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
      • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
      • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
      • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
      • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
      • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
      • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
      • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
      • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
      • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
      • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
      • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
      • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
      • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
      • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
      • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
      • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
      • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
      • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
      • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
      • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
      • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
      • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
      • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
      • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
      • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
      • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
      • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
      • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
      • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
      • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
      • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
      • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
      • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
      • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
      • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
      • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
      • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
      • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
      • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
      • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
    • BloodyStigmata
      BloodyStigmata
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'll always take a new guar. A Hermas Mora themed one will be good for whatever Arcanist I decide to make.

As far as old items go that I may want to see on the crown store, there are still a few pets my collection could use;
      -Unacquired Pony Guar/Guar Calves-

1. Pony Guar
      2. Striated Pony Guar
      3. Frostbane Pony Guar

-Unacquired Bantam Guar-

1. Atmoran Bantam Guar
      2. Eerie Violet Bantam Guar
      3. Hot Blooded Bantam Guar

-Kagouti Hatchlings/Calves-

1. Frost Atronach Kagouti Calf
      Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
      See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
    • Giraffon
      Giraffon
      ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that at first and then I figured it was just another decon assistant.

I agree. The write up is not clear on what the function of the assistant is. Is it a regular merchant, a decon assistant, or something else entirely?
      Edited by Giraffon on 2 March 2023 13:59
      Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

Aderene is willing to trade items you don't need for useful materials.

That's basically a conversational/storified way to describe what a Decon Assistant does.
      She takes the items you don't want, decons them, and gives you back the materials.
      Similar verbage is/has been used for Giladil.
      Edited by Grizzbeorn on 3 March 2023 07:28
        PC/NA Warden Main
      • boi_anachronism_
        boi_anachronism_
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        I want to see Celestial, alyied, or iron atro crates make a return please!!
      • Grizzbeorn
        Grizzbeorn
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Grizzbeorn wrote: »
        It's infuriating.

(which you folks at ZOS could easily diffuse by simply TALKING to us about these things rather than keeping us in the dark.)

PC/NA Warden Main
        • ZOS_Kevin
          ZOS_Kevin
          Community Manager

Thanks for the question, @saf227_ESO. Fogbreak Lighthouse will not be available in March. We made it available for testing during the U37 PTS, however it will not be made available for U37 release. The team is going through feedback and working to make sure the home is in its best possible shape for a future release.
          Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
          Staff Post
        • Grizzbeorn
          Grizzbeorn
          ✭✭✭✭✭
          ✭✭
          ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
          Thanks for the question, @saf227_ESO. Fogbreak Lighthouse will not be available in March. We made it available for testing during the U37 PTS, however it will not be made available for U37 release. The team is going through feedback and working to make sure the home is in its best possible shape for a future release.

Thank you, Kevin.
            PC/NA Warden Main
          • JazzyNova
            JazzyNova
            ✭✭✭✭
            Nothing really in the crown store for this month in my opinion. I really hope you guys release the Kargaeda Arms Pack soon instead of all these repeated arms packs. :disappointed: Is there any ETA on when the Kargaeda Arms Pack will finally be available in the crown store?
          • HappyTheCamper
            HappyTheCamper
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            I’d still like to see a return of the Inferno Dwarven Spider pet. I have the lightning themed one and the frost one from the dungeons, and I’d like to complete the destro trio.

Thanks!
          • MafiaCat115
            MafiaCat115
            ✭✭✭✭
            Come to think of it, I will begin a new list for requests. I want to gather every moth pet!
            Here is the bounty list:
            - Moths -
            - Ancestor Moth Swarm - Wild Hunt crates
            - Carmine Wood Moth - Grim Harlequin crates
            - Mustardseed Moth - Sunken Trove crates

Möth
            Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
            Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
          • Lauranae
            Lauranae
            ✭✭✭✭✭

What about the new housing furnitures ? are they too pushed for June ?
            My most recent characters
            AD - Amareni NB
            -
          • Araneae6537
            Araneae6537
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Lauranae wrote: »

What about the new housing furnitures ? are they too pushed for June ?

The Firesong stuff will be added with U37. Hopefully in June there will be new Dunmer and Hermeaus Mora furnishings! :love:
          • RevJJ
            RevJJ
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Just to check - so the Malubeth the Scourger style page has a chance to drop from that specific boss, and not from the final dungeon boss?
          • Djennku
            Djennku
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            RevJJ wrote: »
            Just to check - so the Malubeth the Scourger style page has a chance to drop from that specific boss, and not from the final dungeon boss?

The page drops from the final boss of the dungeon.
            @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
            Vamp and WW bites available for players.
            Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
          • RevJJ
            RevJJ
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Djennku wrote: »
            RevJJ wrote: »

The page drops from the final boss of the dungeon.

Thanks. So the info on the website is wrong. I assumed it would be the last boss but the website specifically says it can drop from Malubeth. Would have been much faster farming…
          • Kallykat
            Kallykat
            ✭✭✭✭✭
            Thank you so much for finally bringing back the Dragonfly Wing Lashes! They are subtle, but they add just the right touch to my Redguard:
            2swn9chzx1ol.jpg
            Due to the green hue, they seem like they'll make a nice touch for recently created druid-based looks and upcoming Arcanists too.
          • RagnarSw
            RagnarSw
            ✭✭✭
            Probably not going to be seen since it is so late into the month but the Dragon's Treasure Trove. We have literally no other good treasure items in game. The one for the black market achievement looks horrible. You have re-released all the chapter event houses so please also re-release some of the furnishings. Seems like some easy money to be made since they were already created.