The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sweepstakes Communication

Yumij
Yumij
Hi there,

So it's a rather long story, but the conclusion is:
As it turns out, I am one of the 10 winners of the Sweepstakes event!
Whoohoo that is awesome!! I never expected it so I'm really quite thrilled.
However, the journey has been quite bumpy and I am not sure if I will even get the prize.
I honestly just want some clarity, but I don't seem to be able to get it.
So advice is very welcome!

Below some background on what happened:

Phishing mail?
At first I received an email that said I had won the Sweepstakes event. It asked for my physical address and t-shirt size in response to the email.
However, the email seemed off to me and it came from a very weird email address I didn't recognise (teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com).
I thought it was phishing mail, so I reached out to both devs Kevin and Gina in a DM on the forum, to check.
Kevin responded, saying he was going to check this for me. Gina never responded.
After a few days of no response, I asked if he already could tell me anything but got no response.

Legit follow-up mail
After 1,5 week, I received a follow-up email to remind me of my win and the required information.
This mail came from an email address I did recognise and knew was legit (eso_help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com).
So whoohoo, my win turned out to be real!!
I directly responded with the required information (using the email address that is connected to my ESO account).

No confirmation
Since there was a deadline of 3 days (or otherwise I'd be disqualified), I asked for a confirmation of receival.
I replied to both the follow-up email, as well as the initial email, but have gotten nothing in response.
I asked for a confirmation again after 1 and 2 days, as well as checking in with Kevin again in a DM here on the forum.
Nothing.

So that leaves me to my two questions:
Will I even get the prize?
And how can I find out?

I've tried four ways of contact and none of them were successful.
It would be a shame if after all this I end up being disqualified.
And even if that were the case, I simply would like to know.

Any advise in this matter is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Yumij
Edited by Yumij on 21 February 2023 21:26
  • Yumij
    Yumij
    Additional note:
    All of this started almost a month ago now.