The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Clockwork Questline Stuck/Game Files Moved/Add-ons not recognized.

clipfoxub17_ESO
First Issue: I am stuck entering the Machine District in the Clockwork City. I don't have any questlines there, and I don't really see any quest givers active other than the daily quest givers. I'd like to be able to do the questline that unlocks this area, especially since I only have one piece of the golem left to get and I'd like to finish that collection.

Second Issue: I recently reinstalled my computer, and once I reinstalled ESO, I installed it on a data drive, since I didn't want it on my system drive. But after playing a little while, the game decided to move itself from the drive I installed it on, to my system drive.

Third Issue: The game will not recognize that I have add-ons in the add-on directory so when I go into the game and select the Add-ons option from the menu, there is just an option to toggle the Add-ons on or off and a blank Library category.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.