The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PTS Update 37 - Bug Reports for Combat & Class Abilities

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please report any issues you run into involving combat and gameplay balance in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!

I thought maybe it was lag but I'm not really sure now maybe it's just targeting feels terrible for me after the update. Also the necro scythe is so hard to weave now. I used to light or medium attack into a scythe but it feels like it's impossible now in pvp. Also, I can have targets right in front of me and I can't activate the skills to hit them. This is in battlegrounds! Maybe it's not lag. Maybe something was just changed with the combat mechs. I don't know but it feels way worse after the update. Also, it's so hard to break free now. I have plenty of stamina but my character stays stunned more often before it seems. It's really frustrating to PVP right now. I don't like feeling like I'm fighting the game too.