The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Music Boxes

bradleymsimmons
bradleymsimmons
✭✭✭
I've been stalking the Crown Store for the past two years and was wondering when the below music boxes might make a return? Some boxes in that time have been offered two or three different times already, yet none of these offered even once that I recall.

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Mother Morrowind's Sacred Lullaby
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭
    I've been stalking the Crown Store for the past two years and was wondering when the below music boxes might make a return? Some boxes in that time have been offered two or three different times already, yet none of these offered even once that I recall.

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Y'ffre usually pops up for the pvp event, didn't last time so it almost certainly will this time

Mother Morrowind....yea I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer on that one

Shadows Stir...the fact it didn't return for Halloween or with the Nightfall crates was pretty irritating so it might be till one of those two things returns till it's back
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Y’ffre in Every Leaf music box was first available during the 2019 Anniversary Jubilee, returned in 2020 during Midyear Mayhem and then again during the 2021 Anniversary Jubilee. Shadows Stir and Mother Morrowind have only been available once, in 2020 and 2021 (Tribunal Event), respectively.
    Edited by Araneae6537 on 22 February 2023 14:11
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the Y'ffre in Every Leaf music box comes back this year, it's such a beautiful box and I missed it all those times.
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭
    Ranthuk wrote: »

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Y'ffre usually pops up for the pvp event, didn't last time so it almost certainly will this time

Mother Morrowind....yea I don't think you'll have to wait too much longer on that one

Shadows Stir...the fact it didn't return for Halloween or with the Nightfall crates was pretty irritating so it might be till one of those two things returns till it's back

Thank you for the info Ranthuk!
  • Ranthuk
    Ranthuk
    ✭✭✭

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Sure thing!

Now that the xpac is announced I can actually say...yea I highly doubt we'll have to wait very much longer on Mother Morrowind with a Morrowind chapter inc

Shadow's Stir is going to be the painful one...maybe the Silver Rose one as well
    Edited by Ranthuk on 25 January 2023 23:48
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Sure thing!

Now that the xpac is announced I can actually say...yea I highly doubt we'll have to wait very much longer on Mother Morrowind with a Morrowind chapter inc

Shadow's Stir is going to be the painful one...maybe the Silver Rose one as well

Hopefully both will! Since the next chapter is Shadow Over Morrowind, it would be thematically fitting for both Shadows Stir and Mother Morrowind to make a return this year. :)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Just announced, the Mother Morrowind music box will return from March 6 to March 13th.
  • bradleymsimmons
    bradleymsimmons
    ✭✭✭

Y'ffre in Every Leaf

The Shadows Stir

Just announced, the Mother Morrowind music box will return from March 6 to March 13th.

Got it! Just need Y'ffre and Shadows now. Still can't believe they've been absent from the store for two years.
    Edited by bradleymsimmons on 20 March 2023 09:16