The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter Dropdowns lua ui error

Maialun
Maialun
✭✭
Every dropdown gives this error or similar and there seems to be nothing that I can do to make it go away for good. Normally I drag the error popup out of the way because dismissing the errors will do nothing because they come back every time I interact with any of the dropdowns.

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/SetupDropdowns.lua:112: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/SetupDropdowns.lua:112: in function 'showPreviewItemLink'
|caaaaaa<Locals> control = ud, comboBoxParent = ud, info = 41, level = 1, isCP = F, params = [table:1]{1 = -1}, enchantTable = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazySetCrafter/SetupDropdowns.lua:379: in function '(anonymous)'
|caaaaaa<Locals> params = [table:2]{}, self = ud </Locals>|r
(tail call): ?
Dolgubons_Set_Crafter_StyleComboBoxDropdownScroll1Row1_MouseEnter:3: in function '(main chunk)'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = ud </Locals>|r

Edited by Maialun on 27 December 2022 17:48
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't remember the issues I had with the latest version, so I'm not sure they are the same, but I think issues have been acknowledged on their webpage (apologies if I'm incorrect).

However, a temporary work around is to use the old version - it complains that it is out of date and you should get the latest version, but it works! :)
    Edited by I_killed_Vivec on 2 January 2023 21:41