Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a mundus stone level limit?

Holycannoli
Holycannoli
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
It happened to me last beta and now today with my new imperial: I cannot activate mundus stones with him. I get through Coldharbor and go to the closest stone from the main city (The Lady outside Daggerfall) and cannot activate it. I've tried it from level 3 to level 5 in both the last beta and today. I haven't gotten past level 5 yet since I was busy most of the day.

So is there a level limit or something? You have to be level 6 or you have to have completed a quest line or something? I can't figure out why my new characters can't activate that stone.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a fair few people complaining about mundus stones being a bit dysfunctional.
    I can tell you that there is no level to mundus stones, and that you should certainly be able to activate any mundus stone you wish to use.

This might be some sort of launch bug, or it might be like the quests where the large amount of players are impairing functionality of the stones.
    I'm sure it will be fixed soonish as a fair few people have mentioned it.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Srikandi
    Srikandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug occurred in (at least) the last two beta events, as well.

Maybe it's related to server numbers? Since I haven't seen any PTS testers mention it. Could be one of those things that happen in overcrowded conditions.

In any case, definitely report it with /bug in-game.
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    It's a bug. Multiple people on Reddit stated that they couldn't access The Lady (insert juvinile virginity comment). Leave the area and try again, if that doesn't work, log out-and-in and try again. If that doesn't work: /bug .
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's a bug. Multiple people on Reddit stated that they couldn't access The Lady (insert juvinile virginity comment). Leave the area and try again, if that doesn't work, log out-and-in and try again. If that doesn't work: /bug .

I tried that all last beta weekend and eventually gave up. Haven't tried it now since I don't have much time to play.

• Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just tried it at level 5 and it worked. I don't know what the reason is.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    This game does suffer interaction issues when there is a high level of l810c.
  • Beryl
    Beryl
    ✭✭✭
    Funny... After 4 Beta weekends there was not a single mundus stone in the PvE area which would work for me (many characters up to lvl18). I actually started to think that they are not supposed to work unless some condition is fullfilled: certain armour, certain race, certain level. At the same time when I scouted Cyrodiil at lvl15 I could activate any stone I found.

Still don't know what to think about it.