The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Restoring Order

Spiritreaver_ESO
Spiritreaver_ESO
✭✭✭
Howdy all,

I checked as best i could and ran a search and didn't find an answer, so please forgive me if i missed it.

To my question: Is anyone else having issue with this quest line?

I have completed the initial three legs of the quest fine. The issue is when i have to follow an NPC. The NPC just stands at his starting position and won't move. I occasionally see a red enemy dot on the compass, but never see an enemy.

Now i know from completing this quest during the betas that there is a fight a little later on, but its like the quest is just hung. I've tried reloading the UI, zoning away by waygate, and even a full logout as my last attempt to un-hang the quest. I am actually writing this during that final logout. I am going to relog in a few and hope that works and if not i'll try and report the quest.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

EDIT: I did a restore/check files thing while i i was logged out and some combination of that and everything else un-hung the quest. It was still a bit jerky, but i was able to finally complete it.
Edited by Spiritreaver_ESO on 31 March 2014 05:45