Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having some game breaking issues and was hoping someone might know how to fix them

PurpleDrank
PurpleDrank
✭✭✭
So I'm in Glenumbra and cannot play the game. Having a few game breaking issues, I think they may all be the same issue or at least related and was hoping someone might have some ideas to fix it. None of these issue were occurring before Glenumbra.

1) Enemies attack me, but I can't see them. I have to /reloadui to get them to appear but as you can imagine that often leaves me dead before the ui loads.
2) Cannot interact with resource nodes. They appear fine but there is no (E) to interact when I approach. /reloadui causes the (E) to appear, but I still can't interact with them
3) Quest givers don't appear. /reloadui causes them to appear and able to give quests as normal.
4) Some quest objectives don't appear or trigger. Bloodthorn Assassins and Back Alley Murders are uncompleteable for me at the moment.

So if anyone can give me a push in the right direction that would be great. I didn't have these issues in the beta and I've been enjoying the game up until this point.

Thanks guys
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, for anyone who has similar problems, I logged out, ran the repair tool and logged back in. It appears to have put me into a less populated phase so either that or the repair seems to have helped.
  • FIGHTERoftheNIGHTman
    FIGHTERoftheNIGHTman
    Soul Shriven
    Repair tool?
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    When you first load the game, before you press play, there is an option to repair in the drop down menu
  • Jarndyce
    Jarndyce
    ✭✭✭
    This is good to know. Thanks! :)
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    A few guildmates, as well as my own experience using a computer at work that has less specs than mine at home, it seems to be a processing issue when attempting to load additional objects/npcs into the game beyond the initial load at a certain point it becomes too much and the stop loading. The best thing I was able to do at work, since /reloadui is annoying to need to do all the time, is lower the settings, setting it to "low" for me in the overall quality worked perfectly, though obviously it will not be as pretty but at least it will work and I am able to play on the less than part computer at work.
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact