The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Jorunn the Skald-King?

Stinkyremy
Stinkyremy
✭✭✭✭✭
I cannot really remember the stories as I skip through them but in firesong the three banner war is on a truce, but Jorunn the Skald-King is not there, it is some other guy as a leader of the pact.
So where is he?
What happened to him, has he bowed down as king, is he dead, is he on vacation?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 25 November 2022 19:40
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The other guy is his son. Jorunn stayed home, pretty sure his son explained why but I don't remember what the reason was. (Could just be the voice actor wasn't available).
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC the reason they said je wasn't there in game is because he has a young lover
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jorunn was secretly tasked with providing the Update 35 Q&A.

He seems to have mysteriously.... disappeared!

Perhaps there will be an update on his fate coming sometime in the future.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    they said he was with a red headed girl from riften, but it could be a cover-up and he may be plotting to attack AD and DC who are likely enlisting foreign help and technology from Akavir.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »
    The other guy is his son. Jorunn stayed home, pretty sure his son explained why but I don't remember what the reason was. (Could just be the voice actor wasn't available).

Yeah that was my thought too, that maybe they couldn't get the voice actor this year, and didn't want to use another voice.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where do you think the Skald-King patty melt comes from?
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Where do you think the Skald-King patty melt comes from?
    Confirmation, if any were needed, that Skald-King is really Elvis.
    PC EU
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was a strange excuse and rather disrespectful of the other two leaders. It would’ve been better if it’s something like, “I’m here as the heir apparent and will be introducing myself to Emeric and Arynne as the future king” or something like that.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd say hungover, but ESO's Eastern Nords are that way 90% of the time.... so maybe he's sober?
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prince Irnskaar is the Skald King's son and future king.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a strange excuse and rather disrespectful of the other two leaders. It would’ve been better if it’s something like, “I’m here as the heir apparent and will be introducing myself to Emeric and Arynne as the future king” or something like that.
    The Prince being the heir apparent needing to learn to handle affairs of state is the public reason for his absence. This is the story Queen Aryenn and High King Emeric know. Privately, Irnskaar tells you that his father doesn't expect much to come from the talks and is currently pursuing a young Riften girl named Brunhilde.