The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

paintings in TESO

Mysanne
Mysanne
✭✭✭✭
Lately, I've been having fun making paintings inspired by TESO paintings that I like.
I used watercolors and a few watercolor pencils because oil painting was really time consuming.
Of course, it's not very similar (I didn't do a preparatory draft), but that's not the goal. Otherwise, it would take me a lot longer and I think I'd get tired of it pretty quickly.
The first one has some acrylic (it's my favorite), the others are just watercolor.
I scanned them, so the colors are not perfectly identical, especially for the skies which look less good than in real life. But it amused me to make "real" paintings from virtual paintings. If I had enough money to actually build some houses (or just some furniture) from TESO... that would be awesome!

rvnx.jpg
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonderful!
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    beautiful!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin check this out
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love them!! Is that Kynes Aegis huts?
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    These are stunning! Great attention to detail.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments <3
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mysanne wrote: »

Yes :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments <3

You worked on more images?
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I drew a few objects or landscapes, but these are just exercises. I can add them here, but these paintings are less interesting and often they are not finished.

3qok.jpg
    i1hl.jpg
    6aws.jpg
    I'm currently working on this painting (during my free time and when I'm not playing TESO :) )
    qdzh.jpg
    3xaf.png
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    WOW looks awesome. You got talent. I love it.
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Braggar <3

f45g.jpg
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mysanne

Lovely. Keep it coming. You created any Skyrim Aurora Borealis, or High Isle sunflower images by any chance?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those new paintings are also beautiful! 🌸
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to share your lovely artwork with us.

Stay safe :)
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LunaFlora and @Hotdog_23 : Thank you for your support, it really makes me happy! <3

@Braggar : Thank you. I haven't painted Skyrim Aurora Borealis or High Isle sunflower yet, but it's a good idea. When I will have finished the Velothi painting, I'll try it! I find the Northern Lights very beautiful and inspiring, but I suspect it is very difficult to paint. So we'll see :)

• Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LunaFlora and @Hotdog_23 : Thank you for your support, it really makes me happy! <3

@Braggar : Thank you. I haven't painted Skyrim Aurora Borealis or High Isle sunflower yet, but it's a good idea. When I will have finished the Velothi painting, I'll try it! I find the Northern Lights very beautiful and inspiring, but I suspect it is very difficult to paint. So we'll see :)

You give it a try Mysanne? Sensational! <3 Love the northern lights. Imagine you live close to them. Each night disco. Difficult? Not for you. I has no doubts, your paintings will be fabulous. :)

Each time I visit High Isle, I stop here for a while.

t64loy9neh0j.jpg
    tdh27w4lre3i.jpg
    easlkxyuxppg.jpg

Look planet earth has a crown:

ri2k9id9pu4a.jpg
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Braggar Ah yes, that’s a lot of sunflowers!
    I'll try but I can't promise anything. You see that the result is very far from the original. I only inspire myself, I do not reproduce.
    Here is the Velothi painting transformed into a painting/drawing.

mrd6.jpg

I'll come back here as soon as I have anything new! ;)
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Braggar Ah yes, that’s a lot of sunflowers!
    I'll try but I can't promise anything. You see that the result is very far from the original. I only inspire myself, I do not reproduce.
    Here is the Velothi painting transformed into a painting/drawing.

I'll come back here as soon as I have anything new! ;)

No worries. It´s up to you. Rule no. 1 Never rush a artist. Awww that looks sweet.
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I didn't know. That's wonderful ! So beautiful and such an astonishing concept. Thank you for this discovery.

I don't have much time at the moment, but in a few weeks I will be able to delve more into this game. Also, I'm French, so it takes me a little time to fully understand everything he explains.

I have started working on the sunflowers. It's difficult because I've never done it. I'll let you know in a few days.

Thank you again for sharing this with me. :)<3
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I could still improve this drawing/painting, but I think it's enough. So here is the result with a few intermediate steps.

dsv4.jpg
    m7as.jpg
    ad9v.jpg
    t53k.jpg
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Mysanne

Ouah! Vraiment merveilleux!!!

1rnpnod3s8cc.gif

If this would be a contest, you would get the first price right away!

4g7amfmk9ob2.gif
    f1tuqimyuk9p.gif

Man I´m seriously impressed no kidding. Your colors are so bright, and strong. I LOVE what I see! Makes me smile.
    Thank you very very much, for doing this. You made my day!
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I didn't know. That's wonderful ! So beautiful and such an astonishing concept. Thank you for this discovery.

I don't have much time at the moment, but in a few weeks I will be able to delve more into this game. Also, I'm French, so it takes me a little time to fully understand everything he explains.

I have started working on the sunflowers. It's difficult because I've never done it. I'll let you know in a few days.

Thank you again for sharing this with me. :)<3

Glad I could share it. :) Oh before I forget! You can buy Eastshade in Steam. You can install it, in french language. I like such games. Peaceful, relaxing. Oh by the way if you like, you can watch another video about Eastshade. A person played it a little. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCcERAtNc70
  • Mysanne
    Mysanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE what I see! Makes me smile.

Thank you, <3 I am happy to please you! :)

I don't have much time at the moment, but in the coming weeks I will watch the video and start working on the Northern Lights. I'll keep you informed!
  • Braggar
    Braggar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE what I see! Makes me smile.

Thank you, <3 I am happy to please you! :)

I don't have much time at the moment, but in the coming weeks I will watch the video and start working on the Northern Lights. I'll keep you informed!

Awww wonderful. Can´t wait to see this. <3 It will be sensational, I has no doubts. See you in some weeks.

P.s. You saw those images yet? Enjoy.

k526ykb75k2h.jpg
    lox12cey58l6.jpg
    stammyohtic1.jpg
    v0tjs4yjmf98.jpg
    leqfu8c0nl9d.jpg
    4a33sjancy8g.jpg