Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kinda of lost right now

eliteman19
So I apologize for the noobieness but im rather lost with what im supposed to be doing right now im level 7 and the story mission isnt ready yet so what im asking is am i simply supposed to level up to a certain point or do a certain quest? And one other question is there a level we have to reach to leave daggerfell?
  • DualBullseye25
    You can probably find little side quests around the area for you to complete for xp and gold. As for leaving daggerfell i can't help with that one. Sorry.
  • eliteman19
    yeah ive been doing some side quests though most are too difficult to finish and ive been having nothing but issues with the group thingy cant ever get the quests to work right in a group so leveling has been veryyyy slow.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    did you do the starter islands, if not go back to the area you first were when you left cold harbor, there will be an NPC to take you back. Or just go explore you should find plenty of quests out and about.
  • eliteman19
    I went back to one of the starter islands but didnt continue that quest I thought since you didnt have to start there that you didnt have to do those quests but i assume now that that one is the quest i need to do?
  • DrKaufman
    DrKaufman
    Also make sure to do guild quests - fighters, mages ect.
  • Paks_ESO
    Paks_ESO
    ✭✭
    You said the story mission isn't ready yet? Did you talk to The Prophet at level 5, I think it is?
    PC/NA
  • eliteman19
    DrKaufman wrote: »
    Also make sure to do guild quests - fighters, mages ect.

I tried doing the fighters guild quest line but I couldnt do the last boss solo and every time I tried to group up it never worked

Paks_ESO wrote: »
    You said the story mission isn't ready yet? Did you talk to The Prophet at level 5, I think it is?

And I tried at level 7 but he just said he would be fine and to go on till hes ready