The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wykkyd's Toolbar errors

LostGamer
LostGamer
✭✭✭
OK, these have been out for a while but has anyone been able to fix these errors so the pop-ups no longer appear on every single character login? (*please*)

9el0b8pdaw62.jpg
dmgc6fcwgmtb.jpg
7sdn3a495yfg.jpg
rueq2n4jgg6j.jpg
u00dnbvcv4ty.jpg
z3yzki1bu2ek.jpg

and I have seen this one tho it does not pop every time (the previous 6 always do)...
phfsi7gvb3tm.jpg

• Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    LostGamer wrote: »
    OK, these have been out for a while but has anyone been able to fix these errors so the pop-ups no longer appear on every single character login? (*please*)

I can't speak to whether the toolbar is working for the current Firesong update but it was working for me prior thanks to some folks in the community fixing the errors from when High Isle got released; you can find the fixes here on github.

Right before the Firesong update, I transitioned from Wykkyd to Bar Steward. It does pretty much everything Wykkyd's Toolbar does except display weapon charges (and has some additional useful features).
  • LostGamer
    LostGamer
    ✭✭✭
    Mujuro, thank you! That link did make the errors go away.

I may check out the Bar Steward add-on down the road... :) Thank you for the info!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    checking this addon the last time it received updates on esoui (which is whats available in minion) was in 2020

ive seen several of these types of addons on minion that are more up to date (the one i personally use is info panel since it also works in the built in FPS/ping indicators)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering that Wykkyd addons are non officially updated since years Of Andy's recommend to move on and find replacements, like Bar Steward.