The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Wild Hunt Crates plz plz plz plz!

Gruumsh1
Gruumsh1
✭✭✭✭
Is there any chance these beautiful babies will be coming back any time soon?

Please and thank you ZOS.
Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • rootkitronin
    rootkitronin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These already came back from 4/22/2021 - 5/6/2021, so realistically it's probably going to be at least a year or two before they come back again, at the current rate anyway.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gruumsh1 wrote: »
    Is there any chance these beautiful babies will be coming back any time soon?

I was once an adventure like you so I made a Meme about it

8vNRUzz.png
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Endeavor awards should contain all Crown Crate items and not just whatever is current.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Gruumsh1 wrote: »
    Is there anetiquette.jpg
    y chance these beautiful babies will be coming back any time soon?

I was once an adventure like you so I made a Meme about it

8vNRUzz.png

etiquette.jpg
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't think this is necromancy quite yet, but I'm holding out hope for the Wild Hunt Crates. So much I want from them!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
  • PDarkBHood
    PDarkBHood
    ✭✭✭
    I am hoping for Dragonscale crates very soon. Crown store prediction is not an exact science, but here it goes: the next crates are the Ragebound crates (new crates for March to June 2023). For April I predict Wildhunt crates, but who know really (except ZOS!!). Zorrin wrote in another post:

Zorrin wrote:
    "Now that New Moon is back, we've had every crate season that hasn't appeared since 2020 make a return! Here is a current list of crates ranked by last available date for anyone interested:

Akaviri Potentate (February 9 to March 9, 2023)
    Wild Hunt
    Dragonscale
    Ayleid
    Baandari Pedlar
    Gloomspore
    Iron Atronach
    Reaper's Harvest
    Frost Atronach
    Grim Harlequin
    Psijic Vault
    Sovngarde
    Xanmeer
    Celestial
    Storm Atronach
    Flame Atronach
    Sunken Trove
    Scalecaller
    Nightfall
    Dark Chivalry
    Hollowjack
    Dwarven
    Wraithtide
    New Moon
    Stonelore"

Hope ZOS sticks to this schedule as we will see Dragoscale crates sometime in May!! Thank you ZOS for listening to your player base!
    Edited by PDarkBHood on 5 February 2023 14:26