The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where are the other Therianthrops?

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭
With High Isle I was hoping that we would see Wereboar. But nope. I mean come on. Skyrim is suppose to be filled with Werebears, High Rock suppose to have Wereboar, Black Marsh Werecrocs, Elswyre is suppose to have Werelion, and Valenwood Werevulture.

Why can they not be added? Would add a whole new community and aspect to the game.
  • Cazador
    Cazador
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would definitely be cool to at least have them as a dungeon boss or something at least.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampeal wrote: »
    With High Isle I was hoping that we would see Wereboar. But nope. I mean come on. Skyrim is suppose to be filled with Werebears, High Rock suppose to have Wereboar, Black Marsh Werecrocs, Elswyre is suppose to have Werelion, and Valenwood Werevulture.

Why can they not be added? Would add a whole new community and aspect to the game.

they'd have to make a new model for it. a clan of werebears are in marsh of sacrifices, they just never transform
    Edited by Aliyavana on 26 October 2022 04:13
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

they'd have to make a new model for it. a clan of werebears are in marsh of sacrifices, they just never transform

Aren't Fauns reskinned WW? They could easily make a new model for such creatures. (Not that you were arguing they couldn't)
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Aren't Fauns reskinned WW? They could easily make a new model for such creatures. (Not that you were arguing they couldn't)

fauns have their own animations, etc
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main boss in earthenroot is a werebear if Im not mistaken.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main boss in earthenroot is a werebear if Im not mistaken.

Ursauk, according to the game. The newest Loremaster Q&A had a bit about the differences between them and were-beasts.
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny enough there are Werebats in the game. They are in Green shade at shademist moors and they just use the giant bat model.
    Edited by Rampeal on 27 October 2022 23:09
  • LonelyStone
    LonelyStone
    Soul Shriven
    I think, may Werelion is Pahmar-raht, and Werecrocs is Argonian Behemoth
    They were all mistaken by the author
    Construct Moons-Tower! Dominate Mundus!
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think, may Werelion is Pahmar-raht, and Werecrocs is Argonian Behemoth
    They were all mistaken by the author

You actually do make a good point, Some of these creatures may not even exist, who is to say a Nord didn't a Senche-Raht and thought it must be somekind of Werelion because they have never seen Khajiit that look like that.