The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thieves Guild: Magnanimous Magnate Zone per alliance tracker addon?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Are there any addons that can track or show how much you fenced in each zone of a specific alliance?

I'd love to be able to see how much I've fenced in each zone per alliance to see if I've fenced at least 4000 gold worth to satisfy each zones min-achievement to complete the Thieves Guild Magnanimous Magnate achievement.

As far as I can tell there's no way to know how much you've fenced in general (versus how much each time you fence items there) at any alliance zone except when you reach 4000 gold worth.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't tell for sure, but I didn't see any thing allowing this, so probably yes, there is nothing.

Your request is very specific. I suppose there are not enough players interesting to invest efforts into an addon for it.
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your reply.

I discovered after switching to an alt char and then between that char achievements and global achievements that I would be shown the Magnanimous Magnate achievement and their alliance zones mini-achievement which in this case was Dragon's Hoard.

l7ub535hemvw.png

However when I changed characters again and back I couldn't get the relevant alliance mini-achievement window to show again (regardless of which alliance or char and I have 13 altogether in all three alliances/factions).

I was however able to do so by searching for the individual alliance zone mini-achievements window by using the 'filter by' box and using the relevant text like lion, eagle, dragon.

Potentially I wasn't being show the relevant mini-achievements because I did change many of my char alliance (first to have them in the same home campaign to get the transmute gems and then when I changed to the Blackreach server and wanted to have them equally spread apart to either repair walls, capture resources or join the faction with an active group doing stuff regardless of which faction was/is dominating the map) twice which may have caused an achievement coding error.
  • Aislinna
    Aislinna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may be an issue with the add-on you currently use to track achievements by character? I don't use any achievement add-ons and do not have the ability to switch between global and character achievements, it's all one view now and my Thieves guild achievement section shows all three factions right after each other for that achievemnet and how much of 4000 for each zone.