The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Companion DPS Addon?

Grandchamp1989
Grandchamp1989
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi fellow gamers

Wonder if anyone know of an addon that actively shows companion DPS?

Like Combat metrics that shows your DPS except just with companions?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 2 October 2022 16:32
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi fellow gamers

Wonder if anyone know of an addon that actively shows companion DPS?

Like Combat metrics that shows your DPS except just with companions?

AUI does
    though not AFAIK as a full log (milli second for millisecond) like cmx does for everything except companions
    Edited by hrothbern on 2 October 2022 14:27
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How would I set up AUI so I can see what type of dmg my companion does?
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post