The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Lighting PC NA

Starbridge84
Starbridge84
✭✭✭
Greetings! For those of you that enjoy decorating/RPing or doing housing competitions, I'm here to help!
I have my main house set up as a lighting shop where I have nearly all of the craftable lights in the game on display.

This is a BYOM (bring your own materials) thing, I do not craft to sell my own mats. Tips are 100% optional, never required!
I do this to help out people that cannot afford 100K+ gold light patterns that enjoy roleplaying or building things for housing competitions.

If you have the ESO Housing Essentials addon, please feel free to jump in and look around.
/script JumpToSpecificHouse("@Starbridge84", 71)
(Edit 1)
* * * * * PLEASE DO NOT SEND RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS * * * * *

You may have seen my house toured on stream by a number of streamers or even heard people talking about it on discord servers.
This house is located in Moonsugar-Meadows and is set to night 24/7 to make viewing easier. The hourglass is reachable if you want to see something in the day, I just ask that you flip it back to night when you are finished. Feel free to leave in-game mail if you need to contact me.
(Edit 2)
Edited by Starbridge84 on 6 January 2023 03:01
If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    So far, I have been able to get 2 of the new Firesong lights.

Missing the Firesong Chandelier, and the Druid Hearth.
    If you want to see what all the craftable lights look like in ESO, use this command on PC NA.

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Hearths / Fireplaces added with displays.

Still missing Druidic Stone Oven and Druidic Chandelier.

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is yours the light shop at Moonsugar Meadow?
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Is yours the light shop at Moonsugar Meadow?

Yes it is.

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    @Araneae6537 y9i8wiux4v1n.jpg

This one? ;)

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Always adding lights as they come into the game and I find them! Feel free to leave me ingame mail or a message here if you need to get some lights for your next housing project! The new resonance stone is so pretty! I have one on the top level to look at.

Mats required, tips optional.

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll have to come take a look around. It can be hard to determine how much area a light affects other than by visiting one, as you can’t preview a light until you can make it. Some lights, like the Indoril Candelabra, Shrine, have an oval spread, instead of spherical that you need to see in action.

And on my first visit, I discovered that the light from a High Isle Streetlight doesn't reach the ground! Some of them are a bit close together, but in most cases, turning a light off and on again, shows how wide an area it affects. A very useful facility for the homebuilder indeed!
    Edited by ghastley on 15 March 2023 17:16
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    ...And on my first visit, I discovered that the light from a High Isle Streetlight doesn't reach the ground!

The items are all set by their given snap-point. If you sink it down, the light is pretty soft. Maybe a 10ft-12ft diameter? If you want to see it, let me know a time and if I'm not at work I can move it for you so you can see.

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    ...And on my first visit, I discovered that the light from a High Isle Streetlight doesn't reach the ground!

The items are all set by their given snap-point. If you sink it down, the light is pretty soft. Maybe a 10ft-12ft diameter? If you want to see it, let me know a time and if I'm not at work I can move it for you so you can see.

It was just a surprise that it behaved that way. I was looking at all the lights, not that one in particular.

The area of fireplaces is useful, too, as you can see where light escapes through the fireplace, and where it doesn’t do so. One other aspect that’s hard to compare is fog/glare - how much the light obscures anything around it. Some lights are more a volume source than a point source, especially the Nord torches. There is not a lot of information available about light radius, brightness, and drop-off, and your display is very helpful.

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I am always adding lights, so feel free to pop in whenever you need to look around! :smile:

Same goes to anyone that wants to check it out.

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I am so excited for the upcoming chapter and all the new lights that will come with it!

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I forgot to update this. As of now, I have all the craftable lights.

That is, until Necrom drops.

:smiley:

• MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, this is not only the craftable lights, right? One I didn't see (maybe I missed it) is surprisingly one of the best lights in the game and easy to get through antiquities: the Spellscar shard. It's kind of ugly but can be hidden in the ground or walls for a nice warm glow.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    P.S. because I guess I can't edit my comment; thanks for this awesome resource!
  • Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    Hey, this is not only the craftable lights, right? One I didn't see (maybe I missed it) is surprisingly one of the best lights in the game and easy to get through antiquities: the Spellscar shard. It's kind of ugly but can be hidden in the ground or walls for a nice warm glow.

Yes, the shop I have set up is only the craftable lights.

Also, to edit...
    ashvqtnnieii.png

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    The shop is once again complete! I have farmed up and bought the patterns from Necrom chapter to keep the shop up to date.

If you need lights or just want to look around!
    Feel free to pop in if you're on PC NA!

• Starbridge84
    Starbridge84
    ✭✭✭
    I think the shop is currently updated. If you visit and there is a light I don't have, tell me please! :smile:

Happy browsing!