The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Status effects and npcs?

Snamyap
Snamyap
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I was just looking at the CPs and there a bunch of em that get triggered by being under a status effect. My question is can ncps put status effects on players or is this a pvp only thing like crit damage?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 20 November 2023 17:38
  • doabhi
    doabhi
    ✭✭✭
    I believe there are some NPCs that also have a chance to apply status effects never really looked in to it too deeply, but i think certain raid bosses will apply stuns that also apply breach, or desease or fire damage as the secondary effect depending on the boss. correct me if i'm wrong though.
  • LiesySchwarz
    Snamyap wrote: »
    So I was just looking at the CPs and there a bunch of em that get triggered by being under a status effect. My question is can ncps put status effects on players or is this a pvp only thing like crit damage?

Yes! NPCs can apply status effects on your character. Any NPC can. Burning, poison, chilled, breach, etc. Stuns are NOT a status effect. You can also apply status effects to your character - by crafting weird potions, I wouldn’t recommend that though, but you can. E.g. Health Draining Potion
    Liesy Schwarz | PS5 | EU
    Guildmaster @ Death Express
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in September 2022. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.