Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Best area to look for a trading guild

Sewedir
Sewedir
✭✭
Hey,
So I just returned to a game so I need to get back into trading.
Is there any good area to start searching for a trading guild?
Or any good trading guilds out there?
Thanks,
Edited by ZOS_Icy on 5 September 2022 18:31
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    In my experience grahtwood, vivec city and deeshan have top guilds selling but most have selling requirements that need to be met
  • LordRukia
    LordRukia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would recommend using the in game guild finder , choose a couple guilds that say NO FEES and that have guild traders. Many of these run on donations and support a casual play style which is helpful when you haven't played Ina while and have low funds.
  • Sewedir
    Sewedir
    ✭✭
    LordRukia wrote: »
    I would recommend using the in game guild finder , choose a couple guilds that say NO FEES and that have guild traders. Many of these run on donations and support a casual play style which is helpful when you haven't played Ina while and have low funds.

There is something like guild finder, nice.
    Thanks for the info.
    Cheers,