Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Verrik?

Desi
Desi
Hello guys,
after i searching him around 30 min, i decided to ask if somebody can help me with that quest. The name of it is- Bloodthorn Assassins. And i must search Verrik and his assassins. Explored both ships, and... nothing :( Possible to be bug?

Regards: Desi
  • misterme2011
    misterme2011
    ✭✭
    Fought him in the castle after searching for crates with his assassins on the ships at the docks. After the crates/ assassins it told me to go to the castle, where Verrik showed up. He was slain.
  • LoreRunner
    LoreRunner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Search suspicious crates in and around the ship (they look like destroyed crate pieces if someone already opened them)
    If you like my thoughts, feed my addiction! Give me forum credit! :)
  • Desi
    Desi
    Thank you guys :wink:
  • Ajantear
    Ajantear
    ✭✭✭
    sadly these always appear as destroyed to me. I've been running around this area for on and off a hour and not seen one whole.
  • WhistlingRose
    I had to log off and log back in. That worked.
  • Desi
    Desi
    Maybe because we was really much people, and make that quest in same time. Didn`t worked for most of us. I just skipped, and will back later :)
  • Caran
    Caran
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting ... this quest was also broken in the last beta ...
  • Desi
    Desi
    Oh well, i went downstairs in ship and I had to log off and log back in, till boxes was whole. That worked for me B)
    Edited by Desi on 1 April 2014 15:08