The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What's the best way to find a group for personality runs?

Ltty
Ltty
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

I want to get the worm wizard personality, which means getting the Fang Lair Challenger achievement.

I play a DD necromancer with 480 CP. I know you can buy carry runs, which I do not want to do.

What's the best way to find people to complete the achievement (with a chance of being successful -> no death, 30 min speed run in veteran might be tricky).

Thanks!
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform are you playing on? What region? I'm always game to help if you're able to find more. I've got the personality already but I do enjoy an excuse to rise to the challenge again xD
    Argonian Master Race
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There’s dungeon guilds out there, that’s how I got mine. Really have to read the guild listings though because a LOT of trial guilds have the dungeon tag for some reason. If you happen to be on PC NA I’d be down to help though, I could use more practice with the HM!
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Find a guild where members actively play the game with people in that guild.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most pve guilds are running teams for trials unfortunately, they dont bother with dungeons. Dungeons are just not a popular option on pc, so most like me rely on finder. Craglorn zonechat seems the best bet, as i have seen people asking for members for an achievement run.