Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Charls V Eddingtons ambitions

Tryme
Tryme
Soul Shriven
"Well, hello there!"

"I hope you read that post on the board there" *Points to the wooden board close to the gate.

"It's ongoing and and i'm going to go there, want to come along? It's going to be a specticle to behold and i just want to have a taste of their apple pie"

* It says in writing: "Come, come all to see! Let all in Davon's watch know that where the biggest caravan goes the party goes" "Come to the city square at 12""

"Let's get going then"

You arrive at the town square and you see the caravan and the people around it, some preforming actors is making a show for the crowd, there is alot of chatter and loud music. A character appears and walks up to the improvised wooden stage.

"I am looking for workers for my trade caravan! The biggest of them all in Tamriel! Come! Come and see!
Come, join me.. - let us help and restore the empire by using natural talents of merchantry and steel when needed! We hire, prospecting merchants, eager protectors for my caravan/caravans against banditry!! For there are those~ who seek to steal from me! Or worse!! Try to kill me!! A imperial nobel!
I seek sellswords and worriors who seek employment who might try their luck in combat or patroll my territory as part of my private army. I employ as well gatherers who collects raw materials wishes to earn some coin for honest labor!
Come and enjoy honest labor with payoff !

*wispers: And for those who work in the dark, don't worry! I have need of you as well. Your.. Skills..And, let's say~ talents~.. Are very well needed to punish my foes and political oponents. And if you have any goods/items you don't want to hold on to we can make them,.. let's say.. disepear And a gold purse appear in your hand >:) But we have no knowledge nor any affiliation with you!! And if we see you we will report your to the local athorities!"

"I hope you have a bla~sting time with us and that you spend some coin or two with us!
Cause remember!?!
*crowd impersonates charls with: Where the caravan goe~s the party goe~s!
Cheers everyone and have a good time!" *crowd cheering

//Charls V Eddington

Charls then retreats into a tent with guards standing guard infront of it.

And you continue to walk around the caravan market looking around and then sees that character you came here with that seperated themselves from you when charls held his speach and sees that he did get his pie. You wave good bye and walk then out of the caravan market in the town square towards the gate then walks towards new adventures in the lowering sunshine at the horizon.

If this was of any interest to you then give me a comment down below or try to contact me in the game. @MegaPlay4you is the one you will want to contact then.