Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Repear's March character stuck...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
My daughter has got her character stuck in a known Reaper's March bug that seemingly has not been fixed in about a year.

See this thread...

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/583116/ps5-na-character-stuck-in-reaper-s-march

Also... not sure why that thread was closed by you @ZOS_Bill because it was NOT 2 years old - in fact it his it's 1 year anniversary today (unless I've been in a year long coma and we are now in 2023.... lol). Either way - the bug is still clearly NOT fixed. She has submitted a ticket (see below ticket number)...

Ticket number: # 220816-004833

Please make sure you don't make the same mistake and move the wrong character like you did that other person.

As I didn't see what she was doing at the time, I'm not sure where in Reaper's March she was - but would appreciate this being dealt with asap as she only has a few vacation days left of summer holidays.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 25 August 2022 12:53
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rittings

After checking ticket 220816-004833 it looks like support has successfully moved the character that was stuck. If there is anything else to check on please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they did. I think they stripped her toon of all the stolen items doing it, but at least she can play again.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    With confirmation that the character issue has now been resolved, we are going to close this thread from further comments.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.