Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where can I find nearest bank?

Legate_Georgius
I am in Ebonheart Pact and I need to find a bank where I can store things that I got from my Variety pack. Can anyone point me to the location of the nearest city in Ebonheart Pact that got a bank? Would have to be in Stomfalls, I assume since there is no easy way to get to Eastmarch and Rift when you starting out. I don't suppose there is one on Bleak Rock Island? Thank you for any help you can provide. I cannot start playing yet, but my friend is and to help both of us, he needs to know the location of the bank, thank you.

Oh and if it wouldn't be much trouble, could you also specify bank locations for other factions? My friend apparently interested in that too.
Edited by Legate_Georgius on 30 March 2014 16:33

Best Answers

• Titain
    Titain
    ✭✭✭
    I know there is one in skywatch.
    Answer ✓
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the first city, check the map for a scales icon. This should be where a bank is.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
    Answer ✓
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    There is a bank in Bleakrock island -its one of characters in "Crafters hall", i think its near a safe.
    Also in Dawon's Watch -bank is in bulding left from Mage Guild
    Answer ✓
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Use this map if it helps. If you choose stonefalls, and look at the starting area, there is a chest icon. Go here in game to find the bank.

http://tamrielfoundry.com/map/
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
    Answer ✓
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    The starting city has a bank in it up by the mages guild. Bleakrock isle also has a bank in the town there so if you go straight from the city to island you still can find the bank. It is in the midst of all the crafting.
    Answer ✓
  • Kaeldorn
    Kaeldorn
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't scale supposed to be for trading posts and stores and the ones that look like building with columns are the banks?

This is true. The scales are for trading areas with shopkeepers of all kinds. And sometimes some crafting stations.

The bank icon on the map looks like a big chest.
    Answer ✓
  • Bron
    Bron
    Yea I'm his friend. I'm reserving a name for him on my account until he can play and need to find the nearest bank to deposit my items before I free up the name for him.

Would like to know the absolute earliest bank locations for every faction, please. Only played AD and didn't get very far in beta.
    Edited by Bron on 30 March 2014 16:41
  • Legate_Georgius
    Isn't scale supposed to be for trading posts and stores and the ones that look like building with columns are the banks?
  • Bron
    Bron
    Basically we are looking for the earliest possible bank access per faction based on the progression. I only know the AD progression from Roost and that's it. And barely.

Saying to look in the first village doesn't help because we don't know where it actually is. Never been to any areas except Roost.

Telling us to look on the Interactive Map really doesn't help since we don't know what location to look for. We don't know the progression, sorry.

At least this doesn't help me. I only had just started the Roost before I had to stop playing the beta. I know this may sound silly to ask, but we didn't get very far in the beta.
    Edited by Bron on 30 March 2014 17:10
  • Legate_Georgius
    Yes, this is my friend who needs help, so he can help both of us. As of now, I don't have a computer good enough to play ESO, so I will be joining in later. I beta tested since September, but forgot all about that crafter's hall, even though I played in Ebonheart Pact for the most part and only once in Aldmeri Dominion. I did make a character in Daggerfall Covenant too, when I last played beta, in November.
  • Legate_Georgius
    I know Bleakrock pretty good, had started there few times since September beta. The only problem, is that I cannot give my friend much help over the phone. Also, now that someone mentioned it, I do remember that Crafter's Hall and that it had a bank. I just never felt the need to deposit anything there. I was trying to tell my friend that Bleak Rock Village is where you start when you play for the Pact, and that you can find that hall easily, shouldn't be far from statue of Ysgramor, in the middle of the village, just cannot remember where the house you start out is located, related to the statue. I know the building with Captain Rona, is right in front of the Statue and Crafter's Hall, should be somewhere behind the statue. I may be wrong, hasn't played since November and then, I haven't played for Pact that much. Thank you all for trying to help us.
  • Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can your alts use your account bank from any faction?
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.