Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Big Savings on ESO: High Isle and More during the QuakeCon 2022!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
58gkkcfj7blf.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for Article, "Enjoy Big Savings on ESO: High Isle and More during the QuakeCon 2022 Sale"

"Save on The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Chapter, ESO Standard Edition, and Crown Packs during QuakeCon 2022!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 30 August 2022 14:13
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin its shows a 404 page
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    It's showing up properly for me...

Let me check and see if I messed something up on my end.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ceiron
    ceiron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Works ok for me
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @jcaceresw do me a favor and try clearing your cache and try again. I checked on a few pcs and the link is working.
    Staff Post
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin it works now. I did not need to clear my cache.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Cool, glad it works @jcaceresw!
    Staff Post
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I was searching for sale of eso plus, hoping that at least price for 1 year eso plus will drop for an event such as this.

The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition is now -70%
    The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle is now -35%

1 year eso plus is still only -23% from price when buying 1 month.
    Any chance this price will drop somehow soon? Please also "Big Savings on ESO PLUS", make it happen :smile: .
    Edited by Gargath on 20 August 2022 08:43
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are the High Isle sales restricted to only the collector's editions on Playstation? Is this the beginning of MS flexing their newfound muscle to hurt players on their primary competitor's platform? I thought MS was trying to project an image of benevolence.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @the1andonlyskwex These sales conditions are established and agreed to with each individual party. There is nothing nefarious beyond that occurring.

@Gargath, currently the sales presented in the article are the only things we can share at this time. Please keep an eye out on our other channels for sales across our various platforms in the future.
    Staff Post
  • JimBobRaynor
    GET A BARGAIN ON CROWN PACKS
    In addition to the game, we’re also placed select Crown Packs on sale at up to 40% off. Starting right now and until August 22, you can acquire Crown Packs on any platform with the following discounts:

21,000—40% off
    14,000—35% off
    5,500—30% off
    3,000—25% off
    1,500—20% off
    Visit the Buy Crowns page now to make the most out of these savings. You can use crowns to grab all sorts of goodies from ESO’s in-game Crown Store, including mounts, pets, costumes, consumables, Crown Crates, and more.

Remember that specific start and end times for the Crown Pack sales might differ based on the platform. As mentioned above, this part of the QuakeCon 2022 Sale ends August 22, so be sure to check your preferred retailer and don’t miss out.

So here it is 7:19 pm est on 8/22/22 and the sale appears to be over for PC. Nowhere does it state a specific time on 8/22/22 so natural assumption is till 11:59 pm est on said date. Can you tell me officially what time this sale ended on 8/22/22?
  • ixthUA
    ixthUA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for a discount on high isle, but steam page didn't show upgrade option. Through steam search i still found high isle upgrade and bought it for 12 usd.