Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did the graphics get downgraded??

RJEB94
RJEB94
Soul Shriven
I know with so much new stuff being added constantly you guys gotta adjust graphics and textures here and there every once and awhile but how far did you guys downscale the graphics for Xbox One S?? When i first played this game a few years back you used to be able to see the volcano in Davons watch, Stonefalls clear as day and that was one thing that always impressed me about ESO is looking off into the distance and seeing mountains and volcanos that you can eventually walk to. But after coming back after all those years the volcano seems to be replaced by a silhoette that you can just barely make out through the fog but cant actually see the volcano aspect of it except for the smoke coming out of it. You used to be able to look at it from the middle of town and see its a volcano with all the lava actually showing. Now its just a shadow with smoke coming out of it. Did you guys downscale the graphics without telling people or what happened here. There is so much less spectacle than before