Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mod recommendation for upscaling text features for PC on TV

theoriginalpickle
theoriginalpickle
✭✭✭
Hello !

did some googling couldn't really find an answer for what i was looking for, i've recently just built a new PC for couch gaming and one of the issues i've already noticed is the Text and scaling overall in ESO is sub optimum compared to my normal desk setup.

Is there any recommended mods to assist with upscaling the chat box and UI including skills bar and quest information. I did upscale my chat box with already in the settings but it's not enough currently. I also prefer not to use the accessibility mode its not what i'm use to and i don't use a gamepad.

Any suggestions will be very much welcome.
]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    I believe this would be solved with the custom UI scale in Settings > Videop0im13kedxbb.png

Other than that, maybe Azurah will work for you. I've not personally used it myself, but a whole bunch of my friends use it.
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    M0R_Gaming wrote: »
    I believe this would be solved with the custom UI scale in Settings > Videop0im13kedxbb.png

Other than that, maybe Azurah will work for you. I've not personally used it myself, but a whole bunch of my friends use it.

Amazing thank you i'll try that !
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign