Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

can we have a pack guar^^

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
pack guar is cute!pack guar is lore friendly :D nirn travelers need pack guar~~zos look here
ON-creature-Amili.jpg
ON-creature-Bidsi.jpg
ON-creature-Bulpy.jpg
ON-creature-Gordon.jpg
ON-creature-Hyacinth.jpg
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    ;) guarguar
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    @evymyu233

Pack Guar would make a lovely Inventory pet !!!!!

<3 love the idea of increasing our inventory capacity by 5 slots per character again. <3
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, why isn't this in the game allready? :smile:

Would be the first 'pack animal' I would actually use as an active pet.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been wondering why this isn't already an inventory pet for ages. It's already in game, lore friendly and people like guars. We got unseen ones before it, and now the donkey one too. Which I don't complain about because it also exist in game and have wanted it for a long time.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion, @evymyu233. No promises on implementation, but we've shared this thread with the team for their future consideration.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • theoriginalpickle
    theoriginalpickle
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a pack gaur the same size as the WB in Deshaan his destruction and storage reigns supreme.
    ]I am always the original pickle tickler nothing will stop my merciless reign
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion, @evymyu233. No promises on implementation, but we've shared this thread with the team for their future consideration.

thank you <3 wait guar~~
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pack donkey is much better than the first two, but still, the pack guar is iconic, traveling behind merchants throughout Morrowind!