The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are you guys gonna fix the issue with these annoying bots??

RJEB94
RJEB94
Soul Shriven
I just reached Bal Foyen with a new character and there's about 8 different characters running around. They got similar "ui#7830" as their xbox gamertags and similar character names running around making iron ore appear out of thin air just to farm it. As I write this message i am confusing one of them by interacting with the iron ore that spawned clicking into it but not backing out so this bot is literally running around me in circles confused as to what to do.

Clicking on their xbox accounts already looks suspicious as it says they are currently "logging in" to the game. They have 0 games, 0 achievements, 0 friends, 0 followers and posted nothing on their profiles or social section on the profile. Come on devs if we as regular players can't cheat or exploit what makes it right for all these bots to be allowed to run around and exploit.

Clean up your game. Its starting to go downhill really fast and at this rate your game will be played by nothing but bots instead of real players.

Issue out some hardware bans or account bans or somethin.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We recommend reporting these players so our support team can investigate and deal with these accounts.

How do I report a player on console?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RJEB94
    RJEB94
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Bill wrote: »
    We recommend reporting these players so our support team can investigate and deal with these accounts.

How do I report a player on console?

I have been. Only problem is there are too many of them. Anyone can confirm the fact that are all over the place usually in starting zones. There are tons running around in Bleakrock Isle, I counted 8 running around Bal Foyen, about 21 of them running around in Stonefalls. I have been reporting them but the ones I have been reporting are still running around so its clear nothing is being done about them. Ontop of that whenever i report one they just make a new account anyway. The only way to get rid of them would be a hardware ban of some sort because i doubt they have enough momey to purchase a new xbox whenever their accounts get banned. They are really messing with the economy aspect of the market selling hundreds of iron for only 10 gold so any real player trying to make a profit cant because the bots all sell at the cheapest price possible.

There are literally hundreds of these bots all of a sudden all with similar names and accounts. All level 3 running around exploiting resources.
  • HelixUnited
    HelixUnited
    ✭✭✭
    Been reporting these for days even the account that sells gold and mats for real cash and you don't seem to care that there is accounts breaking t&c's yet if i bought gold for real life cash id get banned