The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Be a Good Sport

DarthCuddlefluff
DarthCuddlefluff
✭✭✭✭
Hi, I'm new to the PvP forum. We all get those groups where all 3 of your team mates are off randomly dying to people, all spread out to be as much of a hindrance to their own team as is humanly possible. Sometimes I will literally go stand near our relic and do the crying emote. 100% of the time that this happens I get killed and don't get to see you take the relic. Please understand that I hate my team much more than you ever possibly could when that happens and well, I'm just trying to reach out and ask you to be a good sport. Don't kill the guy crying next to their relic who isn't doing anything to stop you. Instead kindly do a /sweep emote on the relic until my team finally notices and then take it before they can do anything. Bonus points for striking up a whispered conversation while this happens or even simply whispering "skill issue."