The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World Skill Lines not appearing

Hinyaldee
Hinyaldee
Soul Shriven
Hello, I don't have the World Skill Line, so I can't learn anything from it. Does anyone else have the same issue please ?
  • Rial
    Rial
    ✭✭✭
    You get your first World skill line after leaving Coldharbour. The category doesn't appear in your skill menu before that.
    Options
  • Hinyaldee
    Hinyaldee
    Soul Shriven
    Okay, thanks. I thought I talked tothe Prophet before going to the Starting Island, but looks like I didn't. Thank you for your answer
    Options
  • Aeysa
    Aeysa
    I had this problem. Got to level 10 and realized I did not have a World Skills section as well. I got a response to my ticket that you need to reroll or just learn to play without those skills. I noticed though that the Prophet did not give me the urn as a reward in coldharbour , a glitch I guess, I did talk to him though, but that's when you'd normally get your world skills. I spent from 5:30am until 10pm yesterday playing only to have to reroll and start again today. Grr! Happy hunting! :wink:
    Options
  • Hinyaldee
    Hinyaldee
    Soul Shriven
    Nah, it was a mistake from me. When I got out of Coldharbour, I thought I spoke to him before going back to the Starting Island, and I did talk to him. I just didn't validate the quest to get the reward :s
    Options