Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Legion's Arrival Tales of Tribute card

Woeler
Woeler
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
So the patch notes state the following:

The "Reinforcements" card can now be upgraded to "Legion's Arrival" by acquiring and following a clue.

How is this an upgrade though? Legion's Arrival is worse than Reinforcements. This is not an upgrade, it's a downgrade. A bug?

reinforcements.png

legions-arrival.png
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the 'not being able to obtain this card', which results in 'not being able to get the master achievement' counted as a more important bug for them than 'oops this upgrade is a downgrade'.

They will fix it eventually. Right? RIGHT?!
    Options
  • BloodMagicLord
    BloodMagicLord
    ✭✭✭✭
    vft09wvesosy.gif
    PC EU | Tank | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart
    STOP CLASS HOMOGENISATION
    Options
  • thejadefalcon
    thejadefalcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one's already fixed, they just forgot to include it in the notes. The upgrade is actually an upgrade now, moved it all to 3 power on Combo 2.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one's already fixed, they just forgot to include it in the notes. The upgrade is actually an upgrade now, moved it all to 3 power on Combo 2.

I just saw the upgraded card in action in live gameplay with a Combo 2, and it's not fixed. It says all the power comes on Combo 3. The small yellow diamond is also still on the card, showing it requires a combo of 3. Combo 2 did nothing.

The preview of the card in the collections menu is also not fixed. It still says that all the power comes on Combo 3, and the image still shows the small yellow diamond that signifies Combo 3.
    Edited by virtus753 on 23 July 2022 06:58
    Options
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »

I just saw the upgraded card in action in live gameplay with a Combo 2, and it's not fixed. It says all the power comes on Combo 3. The small yellow diamond is also still on the card, showing it requires a combo of 3. Combo 2 did nothing.

The preview of the card in the collections menu is also not fixed. It still says that all the power comes on Combo 3, and the image still shows the small yellow diamond that signifies Combo 3.

It's fixed on the PTS from what I heard, not on the live server. The changes will come on when Lost Depths launches.
    Edited by Woeler on 23 July 2022 12:19
    Options