The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an Addon for a specific task / Selling in the Guild Store/Trader / Using TTC Prices.

peejaygee
peejaygee
Soul Shriven
I've tried Master Merchant and I've tried Arkadius Trade tools, and unless I'm using them wrong, they don't appear to do what I need.

So, when I'm selling something in the Guild Store/Trader, I have an little excel sheet open, I look at TTC's minimum price, and I put the number in, it then adds the Guild 'Cut' and the other ESO 'Cut' and gives me a price, I then put that figure into the sale, and it's usually either close or a couple of gold above.

I'm not out to look for major money on them, hence selling for the min,

My question to you all (and I'm sorry if it's in the wrong category) is there an addon that can do that for me, maybe give me a button I click that does a little math first, based on TTC figures?

Thanks in advance.
Regards
PJ
Edited by Psiion on 7 July 2022 19:12
  • Psiion
    Psiion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings,

As this thread is in regards to Add-ons in game, we have moved it to the Add-Ons & UI Mods section of the forum as it is better fit there.
    Staff Post