Games Priorities (asking help from all players pls)

Tsukyme
Tsukyme
✭✭✭
So i just recently read that there was a exploit allowing peiple to cheat and win tales of tribute
Thats bad, yeah those players do deserve punishment, but lets think PRIORITIES
with due respects to all devs and gamemasters
What is PRIORITY in ESO?
Ban all the bots?
Or
Ban and ASAP fix tales od tributes exploits?
I mean both yeah but BOtS on consoles is a big issue tons of players are quitting bc of this
Market is broke, catching the chicken bandit is good idea yeah but leaving the car traficants untouched is Unnaceptable, in other words punish Both
Why when its to ban bots and fix that its taking so long and first steps was not even taken?
And fixin a broken item or random exploits are priorities?
Everyone from consoles lets gather together and make our voice be listen, we support the game
We buy DLCs, cosmetics, all we want is a game free of bots on PS4 and Xbox
Players Unite against bots!

We love ESO, shouldn ESO love us too?
Edited by Tsukyme on 25 June 2022 19:29
"A'tvar where are you?"
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not actually sure what I read.
    Tsukyme wrote: »
    Market is broke, catching the chicken bandit is good idea yeah but leaving the car traficants untouched is

That will be the line of the day.
    Options
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor coherence of OP and innumerable typos aside, I'd like to ask:
    Do you realize at all difference between fixing game's existing systems (bugs and exploits) and developing or integrating a whole new system (anti-bot stuff)?
    Options
  • Tsukyme
    Tsukyme
    ✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    Poor coherence of OP and innumerable typos aside, I'd like to ask:
    Do you realize at all difference between fixing game's existing systems (bugs and exploits) and developing or integrating a whole new system (anti-bot stuff)?

You dont need a new system
    Just a moderator to take care and ban em
    Daily just like any other MMO have GMs
    "A'tvar where are you?"
    Options
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bot war is basically never ending in any popular game. Bots show up, game deals with bots, bots adjust and the cycle continues.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP's previous thread only a week ago on bots covered this, we don't need another one.
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »
    The bot war is basically never ending in any popular game. Bots show up, game deals with bots, bots adjust and the cycle continues.
    Tandor wrote: »
    The OP's previous thread only a week ago on bots covered this, we don't need another one.

Someone needs to spread the word. This bot invasion is getting out of hand, and it's only a matter of time before this happens:

robot-attack-saturday-night-live.gif
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsukyme wrote: »
    Just a moderator to take care and ban em

Thanks for a good laugh

Options