The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GridList and Auto Category Addons not working since High Isle update

Zenlun
Zenlun
✭✭
Since the High Isle update, GridList has not been showing the color (green, blue, purple, etc.) around the item grid in the inventory (which I believe is different from the issue that @Baertram has posted the fix for as I have already implemented that). Additionally, Auto Category is not respecting the categories that are set within the addon settings and items are showing suddenly under incorrect headers. Is anyone else having these issues/know of a fix?

At this point, I am considering switching to Inventory Insight or another inventory addon but am hoping for a fix soon!!
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With High Isle ZOs changed something about how controls are drawn. Each control got a draw tier/layer/level to differe the z axis (control shows in front of or behind of other control).
    Controls having the exactly same values will just show the ones o top that were "created last". So I guess the colors missing is just such a tier/layer/level thing that will draw the base control above the color so you do not see it anymore.
    You need to wait for a fix or find the position in the addon files where the color controls are created and add something like
    colorControl:SetDrawTier(DT_MEDIUM)
    colorControl:SetDrawLayer(DL_CONTROLS)
    colorControl:SetDrawLevel(1)

About AutoCategory: Did you check AutoCategory revised as it got several updates already. I guess your issues should be fixed with these updates or else report them there at teh Auto Category revised comments please:
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info2300-AutoCategory-Revised.html

And before reporting always remeber:
    Disable ALL other addons and ONLY enable the addon where you experience the problem, then test if it happens. If yes, report it. If no: Enable your other addons again and find out at your local ESO installation what addons in combination provide the error, then report how to rebuild it please.
  • Zenlun
    Zenlun
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Baertram for your response! I will just wait it out for a fix for Grid List. I am also using AutoCategory revised. I will test with your instructions above and report. Thank you again!