Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MiniMap no longer showing Skyshards, LoreBooks, etc

Everaen
Everaen
✭✭✭
Not sure if it was the High Isle update or an add-on update... but at some point in the last few days, my MiniMap addon stopped showing Skyshards, treasure maps, lore books, etc. I can still see all those things on my main map, so the addons for those seem to be working. They're just not carrying over to my MiniMap now.

I've scoured the settings to see what may have changed. Anyone else run into this or have a solution?
  • Strut6569
    Strut6569
    ✭✭
    Me too. Noticed it about a week or so ago.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about Minimap by Fyrakin? If so it's not showing maps and survey sites either, and the clock has disappeared. I didn't notice it until the day High Isle launched.
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the map that isn't working for you is the Minimap by Fyrakin there is a patch you can download here or through Minion that fixes these problems.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3384-PatchforMiniMapbyFyrakin2022.06.09-6.html
    PCNA
  • Everaen
    Everaen
    ✭✭✭
    If the map that isn't working for you is the Minimap by Fyrakin there is a patch you can download here or through Minion that fixes these problems.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3384-PatchforMiniMapbyFyrakin2022.06.09-6.html

Yes, that is the MiniMap. Thank you, I'll give it a try!!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have updated the patch a few times to address issues not fixed with the first patch and it seems to be working well for me right now. I did have an issue with it yesterday when joining a group but hopefully the update to the patch today has fixed that.
    PCNA
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Everaen Be sure to check for updates throughout the day. They keep updating the patch as they find solutions to all the issues.
    PCNA
  • Everaen
    Everaen
    ✭✭✭
    @Everaen Be sure to check for updates throughout the day. They keep updating the patch as they find solutions to all the issues.

Thank you, working for me now!