The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trait Buddy timer on item being researched missing

Ragnork
Ragnork
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi - I am assuming that I have done something to upset this brilliant addon. Trait buddy keeps a record of what I have researched and what I am currently researching (cloth, metal, wood and jewellery). I **thought** that it used to let me know how long something had to go whilst researching when hovering over the timer. Since the High Isles dropped this seems to have gone, the mod was updated so I assume I have done something to disturb the function of the mod.
I have deleted the mod and libaddonmenu and deleted the saved variables files.
Any insight appreciated.
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm this is interesting since the timer still shows up for me. Have you tried deleting then re-installing the addon?
    Edited by M0R_Gaming on 10 June 2022 06:16
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmtt2qzrblwb.jpg

I have deleted the mod, the libaddonmenu and libcustommenu and the saved variable files.
    I have re-installed all from fresh downloads.
    I have installed minion and had that check the files to make sure they were latest.
    I have deleted the mod, libaddon, libcustom and saved variables file and then installed through minion

I can hover over, say the armour and get a tool tip.
    I can see an hour glass, but when I hover over it there is no tool tip.

Maybe a windows 11 issues, maybe a mouse driver issue, but as I can get a tool tip on the armour but not hour glass I thought it might be the mod.
    Oh well.
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhhh, I thought you were talking about the dedicated tab for the research, my badn3afn57m7n5k.png
    I see what you are mentioning. This is more than likely just because high isle released, and thus causes a bunch of issues with addons.

According to the comment by the addon developer in the comments section of the esoui page, he is now looking into it.3bm7dyundcrz.png
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankyou . very helpful feedback. Very much appreciated.
    To be honest I did not even know about that tab until now.... feeling a bit foolish. This is more than good enough for my needs.
    Again thank you.